Forus Athletics - Stole my money

Update by user Sep 11, 2018

Forget to mention that the website is no longer!!! I want my money back plus interest for the years of waiting and getting nothing in return!

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2018

After seeing the episode of these amazing shoes on shark Tank I went Online and ordered a pair of Indiana Hoosiers stripe tennis shoes. I was told that there would be a delay as they got bombarded with orders.

I understood that. But when a one-month delay turned into six-month delay and then when I asked my money back I was told that they were on their way.

Never heard from them again and wasn’t able to get my money back through PayPal for some reason because it had been so long. They stole over $100 of my money.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Forus Athletics - Forus. Scamm or just inexperiance gone bad?

I agree with the previous comments. I to ordered shoes and nothing.

Same song and dance as others about the "shipping container". I hear the company dissolved. Yet for almost a year after that the site was left up and collecting money for who knows how long. I would think that is fraud and criminal.

Yet one of the founders is easily found on LinkedIN and mentions being proud of helping form ForUs. Wonder if he is also proud of scamming all the customers. If he ever can to my business selling his whears, I'd be sure to have a conversation with him and his boss and how poorly it reflects on the current company to be associated with that. We all make mistakes, but folks need to do the right thing.

People should have been communicated to and not lied to, site should have been shut down with a reason why etc. Not doing the right thing is when it becomes fraud etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Forus Athletics Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Forus Athletics - I got screwed

I ordered my shoes and they says that they were on back order. Still no shoes no refund a piece of s*** company

Forus Athletics - Stole my money

Ordered shoes never got them and never got a refund

Forus Athletics - Simple Review #1489371388

Purchased grey USA shoe in Sept and got scammed .. sent several emails and nothing.

Total BS. How do we get ahold of them to get money vack or shoes..

Forus Athletics - Scam

1.7

I ordered a pair of Forus shoes September of last year. Still no shoes.

I don't know what their problem is (broke no money) but they are deceptive and cruel. I have been waiting for over a year and still nothing. I got the same bogus e-mail claiming shipping container had been held up in customs. Is it still in customs.

What's going on.

I hope that whenever they get some money all of the ripped off people get an extra pair of shoes. The product looks great (on paper), but unless I see a pair of shoes on my doorstep...........

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Look of the shoes.

I didn't like: Fact that they are a scam and wont send you the shoes, Fact that they are a scam and wont send you the shoesn.

Forus Athletics - Simple Review #1474820375

It's been 2 years and I still haven't received my shoes. This company is very fraudulent.

Forus Athletics - Bugs

I ordered the I U athletic shoes right after the show...promised several times...still no shoes and they were to be a Christmas gift last year...have not heard a word and it appears their website is down...I just want to know if they will ever be available..they have my credit card information...I am surprised the Shark Tank show would have a product/company on the show that has this reputation...at first they just said there was so much demand for the shoes that it would be a few months...not happy about this situation but would stil like the shoes

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No delivery.

Forus Athletics - Scam company

I ordered shows after Shark tank episode. They have not delivered the product, they stopped sending updates.

They said they had issues getting product to the USA due to customs. They do not reply to emails, and they do not take phone calls. They gave everyone a 10% discount at some point, however they still robbed me and many others of 80+ dollars. Scam Company.

It pains me to see that they have a revamped website and are still selling product. Its be easier to digest if the company had gone out of business.

But they continue to rip people off. I wonder if anyone has ever been delivered a shoe from them.

Forus Athletics - Simple Review #1464531876

Like many of you i ordered a pair of shoes after the shark tank episode and they have yet to be delivered. That was over 15 nonths ago.

They returned my enails at first stating that tge shoes were stuck in customs and thanked me for my patience.

I continued to enail them but tgey have failed to respond to any of my emails for the past 8-10 months. What a joke of a company.