Ordered a pair of shoes from them after seeing them air on shark tank.I was very patient and understanding of them unable to keep up with production after high volume sales after airing but I haven't heard anything in almost 6 months and they don't answer emails or phone calls.

No refund has been made. Stole my money and ran. Anyone know of any class action lawsuits against them?

This company has been scamming people, myself included, and we deserve our money back.Or even better the shoes we ordered almost a whole year ago!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of forus athletics sneakers from Forus Athletics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forus Athletics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forus Athletics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.