I placed an order for a pair of shoes at the end of June, only to find they were backordered. Their claim was they had shoes tied up in Customs and would send the order once their containers cleared inspection. The first date was the end of August, and then a second date of October 30 was given.
Up until October 30, customer service was very responsive and willing to keep up with status updates. After that, things fell off a cliff.
I have tried multiple lines of communication with Forus since 10/30/15. I sent e-mails, direct messages on Facebook, comments on their Facebook page, and I even tried calling them multiple times. Each attempt resulted radio silence.
I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but even the BBB did not receive a response!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are frauds
- Reason of review:
- Product never received
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Forus Pride Collection Classic Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."