1.8

I placed an order for a pair of shoes at the end of June, only to find they were backordered. Their claim was they had shoes tied up in Customs and would send the order once their containers cleared inspection. The first date was the end of August, and then a second date of October 30 was given.

Up until October 30, customer service was very responsive and willing to keep up with status updates. After that, things fell off a cliff.

I have tried multiple lines of communication with Forus since 10/30/15. I sent e-mails, direct messages on Facebook, comments on their Facebook page, and I even tried calling them multiple times. Each attempt resulted radio silence.

I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but even the BBB did not receive a response!

This reviewer shared experience about "product never received" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $85. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forus Athletics and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about forus pride collection classic shoes from Forus Athletics was are frauds and unresponsive Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forus Athletics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Forus Athletics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forus Athletics?

Comments

Gibsonia, Pennsylvania, United States #1104498

They did not respond the the State Attorney General's Office either. I was instructed by them to take it to small claims court or get an attorney.

to Chas Jackson, Mississippi, United States #1114528

I am in the same boat as you, I filed a complaint with the BBB - (they informed they were unable to resolve the issue) & Indiana Attorney General Consumer Protection Division - nothing so far.Have you taken any other steps in getting your refund?

I have considered filing a lien.I can't believe that their website is still up and running taking new orders.

sniderjadam
to Chris #1114531

I filed a BBB complaint and just filed a complaint with the Indiana Attorney General. I also contacted the card I paid for it with, and they wouldn't reimburse because it was too far past the purchase date.

Gloucester, Massachusetts, United States #1102433

Yeah, they got me the same way almost the exact same story