Forus Athletics - NO SHOES AFTER 7 MONTHS!

I placed an order for a pair of shoes at the end of June, only to find they were backordered. Their claim was they had shoes tied up in Customs and would send the order once their containers cleared inspection. The first date was the end of August, and then a second date of October 30 was given.

Up until October 30, customer service was very responsive and willing to keep up with status updates. After that, things fell off a cliff.

I have tried multiple lines of communication with Forus since 10/30/15. I sent e-mails, direct messages on Facebook, comments on their Facebook page, and I even tried calling them multiple times. Each attempt resulted radio silence.

I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but even the BBB did not receive a response!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unresponsive

Reason of review:
Product never received
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Forus Pride Collection Classic Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #774990 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Forus Athletics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 01 #1104498 Gibsonia, Pennsylvania

They did not respond the the State Attorney General's Office either. I was instructed by them to take it to small claims court or get an attorney.

1 0 Reply

Feb 19 #1114528 Jackson, Mississippi

I am in the same boat as you, I filed a complaint with the BBB - (they informed they were unable to resolve the issue) & Indiana Attorney General Consumer Protection Division - nothing so far. Have you taken any other steps in getting your refund? I have considered filing a lien. I can't believe that their website is still up and running taking new orders.

0 0 Reply

Feb 19 #1114531

I filed a BBB complaint and just filed a complaint with the Indiana Attorney General. I also contacted the card I paid for it with, and they wouldn't reimburse because it was too far past the purchase date.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forus Athletics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Forus Athletics.
Filing a new complaint about