Forus Athletics - Stole my money

Update by user Sep 11

Forget to mention that the website is no longer!!! I want my money back plus interest for the years of waiting and getting nothing in return!

Original review posted by user Sep 11

After seeing the episode of these amazing shoes on shark Tank I went Online and ordered a pair of Indiana Hoosiers stripe tennis shoes. I was told that there would be a delay as they got bombarded with orders.

I understood that. But when a one-month delay turned into six-month delay and then when I asked my money back I was told that they were on their way.

Never heard from them again and wasn’t able to get my money back through PayPal for some reason because it had been so long. They stole over $100 of my money.

Review about: Forus Athletics Sneakers Stripe Indiana Sneakers.

Forus Athletics - Best Shoes I Own

4.8

I received a pair of FORUS athletic shoes for Christmas. My daughter bought them knowing only my shoe size.

They have been one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

Not only that, the design is the most unique I have seen - Indiana University candy striped red and white. It’s a shame that others have experienced problems.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Forus Athletics - Bottom wore out after 5__2 mile walkway

Bought for$5 at local swapmeet person selling had hundreds of boxes. Wore them five times they were comfortable but bottem started to wearout on heal badly after one walk of two miles

Review about: Silver Hoosers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Forus Athletics - Forus. Scamm or just inexperiance gone bad?

I agree with the previous comments. I to ordered shoes and nothing.

Same song and dance as others about the "shipping container". I hear the company dissolved. Yet for almost a year after that the site was left up and collecting money for who knows how long. I would think that is fraud and criminal.

Yet one of the founders is easily found on LinkedIN and mentions being proud of helping form ForUs. Wonder if he is also proud of scamming all the customers. If he ever can to my business selling his whears, I'd be sure to have a conversation with him and his boss and how poorly it reflects on the current company to be associated with that. We all make mistakes, but folks need to do the right thing.

People should have been communicated to and not lied to, site should have been shut down with a reason why etc. Not doing the right thing is when it becomes fraud etc.

Review about: Pair Of Shoes Money Nor Shoes Ever Returned.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Forus Athletics - I got screwed

I ordered my shoes and they says that they were on back order. Still no shoes no refund a piece of s*** company

Forus Athletics - Stole my money

Ordered shoes never got them and never got a refund

Review about: Never Received What I Bought.

Forus Athletics - Simple Review #1489371388

Purchased grey USA shoe in Sept and got scammed .. sent several emails and nothing.

Total BS. How do we get ahold of them to get money vack or shoes..

Review about: Mens Size 12 Usa.

Forus Athletics - Scam

1.7

I ordered a pair of Forus shoes September of last year. Still no shoes.

I don't know what their problem is (broke no money) but they are deceptive and cruel. I have been waiting for over a year and still nothing. I got the same bogus e-mail claiming shipping container had been held up in customs. Is it still in customs.

What's going on.

I hope that whenever they get some money all of the ripped off people get an extra pair of shoes. The product looks great (on paper), but unless I see a pair of shoes on my doorstep...........

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Look of the shoes.

I didn't like: Fact that they are a scam and wont send you the shoes, Fact that they are a scam and wont send you the shoesn.

Forus Athletics - Simple Review #1474820375

It's been 2 years and I still haven't received my shoes. This company is very fraudulent.

Review about: Running Shoes.

Forus Athletics - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Foster, Oregon

Foster, Oregon 2 comments
1.4

Same song and dance as every other reviewer… Ordered a pair of athletic shoes after hearing about the product on shark tank. Being an alumni of IU, I wanted to support those at my alma mater And get some fun shoes with the IU logo.

As with everyone else, I ordered in April of last year with little to no follow-up, completely dissolving in October 2015. It's now too late to get a refund, yet their site is still up and active.

Comments

good shoe all together

Foxborough, Massachusetts, United States #1178279

I echo the Oregon person's comments...Same song and dance as every other reviewer… Ordered a pair of athletic shoes after hearing about the product on shark tank.

As with everyone else, I ordered in April of last year with little to no follow-up, completely dissolving in October 2015. Many attemots to contact directly or through FB, with no response